Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Guy Diamond

A while ago hermana y hermano Sanders from our ward gave Bianca a gigantic Guy Diamond plush doll from Trolls. She loves him. And she takes him (and places him) everywhere in the house. One of these days I found him laying cozily in my laundry basked covered with my to-be folded bed sheets.




Bianca plays with everything which includes toys, house decorations and other things she is not supposed to play with. Plus, she uses every single room in the house as her play area which makes the house a huge mess in the blink of an eye.

While I type this I can see a barbie doll, a balloon, two stuffed animals, a purse, and several kitchen toys spread all over the floor. I know soon I won't have little girls anymore or toys all over the place anymore. And I can't say I'd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment