Monday, April 15, 2019

Il giuramento

Today Ale and I are headed to San Francisco, California to attend to my Italian citizenship oath ceremony. Ale got his Italian citizenship through his great grandparents, and about three years ago he filled out the application for my Italian citizenship.

This past March I received an email from General Consulate of Italy saying my application had been approved and the oath ceremony would take place on April, 15th. We arranged everything so the girls could stay with trusted friends and Ale and I could fly to San Francisco. 

I’ve been practicing il giuramento with my broken Italian accent all week long. Check it out:


 I am beyond excited and grateful! I am sure this is just the beginning of all great things that are coming our way this year. Wish me luck, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment