Thursday, April 4, 2019

Spring break- Bounce house

Yesterday we woke up to see rain. Again. After breakfast I knew we had to find a fun and indoor place to go. Keeping the girls home in Spring break is a tough job, so I rather go out and let them run, and play, and go back home ready for a nap, until it is time for Ale to get back from school. (Have I already mention I am out of medication? Because of that, I have way less energy and way less patience).




Anyways, I decided to take the girls to the Kangaroo Zoo at Pleasant Grove. They love it, and I can watch them from my seat. It is a win-win for all of us. The Kangaroo Zoo has a new attraction which is really cool with blast cannons and slides. The girls spent the two hours we were there at this new attraction. They both left the place sweaty, with red cheeks and a big smile on their faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment