Thursday, June 13, 2019

Bella is two

Bella is daughter of my best friend Mindy. I always say Mindy is like a sister to me and an auntie to my girls. Bella and I happen to have the same birth day only thirty-four years apart. 


Last Saturday we celebrated her birthday at Build-a-Bear and the girls had a blast. They were asking to go there for a while, so it was perfect! Giovanna picked a white bear with pink sparkling crowns and hearts printed all over his body. She also picked a cute tutu skirt to dress her bear.



 Bianca picked a pink unicorn right away. She is very straightforward when it comes to choose. She sees it, she likes it, she takes it. She didn't want to dress her unicorn, so she picked a bowl of unicorn food instead. She loves food, so I was not surprised she wanted to feed her new friend.



Then after stuffing their own stuffed animal, the kids had Chick Fil A and cupcakes. So fun!


Mindy also stayed with the girls so Ale could take me to lunch. Then I had a beautiful surprise when we got back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment