Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Museum of Ancient Life

These last few weeks we've been enjoying the museums at Thanksgiving Point with Lupita and the Matute boys. Together we hit the Museum of Curiosity and the Butterfly Biosphere.

A few days ago we visited the Museum of Ancient Life. I love that place, and I love dinosaurs. I think it is amazing that animals like these once existed, and I wish one day we can get to see them in eternity. I am sure there's a place for them there.



It also amazes me that everything we know about dinosaurs is solely based in studies of their fossils. So cool!! The kids loved our time there. They learned about different dinosaur species, fossils and the difference between turtle and tortoise.


We also stopped by at the Farm Country which was really fun. I'll be posting about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment