Thursday, July 18, 2019

Tea for two

When Giovana was little she loved tea parties. I would pour water or guarana into my fine china, Giovanna would get some crackers or popcorn, and together we would have a lovely tea party.



Now she gets to do it with her little sister who happens to also love tea party. I am so glad Giovanna is not too big for tea parties and she plays so nicely with her little sissy. 


One of these days Giovi got her tea set we gave her for her sixth birthday and she painted with her grandma, and invited Bianca for a tea. Together they poured water into the pot and served each other some delicious “tea” while I took a few pictures to eternalize this moment for later in their lives.


I love they have each other to play and love (and fight sometimes). I always say we are never alone when we have a sister, and of this I can testify. I am sure they will grow up to be good friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment