Monday, September 23, 2019

Ready for Halloween

I was so excited to decorate the house for Halloween I couldn’t wait any longer. So last week after picking up the girls from school, and after homework and naps we gathered around the boxes and started getting all of our Halloween stuff out. I love doing that with them. It is so much fun!


The girls love it too! They wear masks, tiaras or whatever they find inside the boxes and help decorating the house with Halloween songs playing in the background. We do that every year, and I always look forward to it.

I started loving Halloween after Giovanna was born on October 29th. The maternity was all Halloween decorated and even my nurse was dressed as a witch. Her first birthday party was Halloween themed and everyone wore costumes.





Then when the house was ready and spooky, we spread blankets and pillows in the living room to watch our favorite Halloween movie: Hotel Transylvania.

I always say I will keep celebrating Halloween no matter where we live.
* * * * * * *

And speaking of Halloween, help everyone get in a spooky mood with this fun Halloween matching worksheet. You can check more reading activities at Education.com. You’re welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment