Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Giovi's special day

The only thing I like so far about Giovanna growing up is that she is becoming more family focused. I mean, she has always loved family time, but many times she would ask to go over a friend’s house or have friends over. Lately, she’s been asking to do things just the four of us.



In the morning of the 29th we woke up early to make some delicious pancakes to surprise Giovi with breakfast in bed. She’s been always a big fan of breakfast in bed (my type of girl). I bought a cute birthday plate and cup specially to be used on their birthdays. I love making them feel special.



Later I checked Giovanna out of school at lunch time and we picked daddy up at work for a family meal at Giovi’s favorite restaurant. We ordered eggplant parmigiana pasta, chicken & gnocchi soup, five cheese ziti al forno and salad, and the girls specially enjoyed their delicious breadsticks.

I just think it is so funny that no matter how many times or for how long we’ve been eating at Olive Garden we ALWAYS order the same things!


Then at night Giovi and daddy headed to Salt Lake to watch the much anticipated Guns and Roses concert. It was the very first concert Giovanna went to. Guns and Roses is her daddy’s favorite band, and I was so happy to hear from her she had a good time! They got back home exact 12:01am.

And while they were off to the concert, Bianca and I snuggled under the blankets and watched The Greatest Showman (yep! She still loves it!).


No comments:

Post a Comment