Monday, October 21, 2019

St George 2019

What I like the most about St George is the weather. The days are so beautiful and pleasant with blue skies and warm sun. We spent the best time there for Fall break, and we went to the pool e v e r y day! Some days I would call Ale and he would report the ugly weather in Orem (he and Tales only joined us in St. George a few days later we were already there).


The kids played outside, in the water, at the park, and enjoyed the 80 degrees on their dresses, shorts and t-shirts. We had ice cream during the day and s’mores at night when the temperature dropped a little.




The kids had the time of their lives! And I was sad when it was time to leave, specially because I knew I had tons of things waiting for me to get done as soon as I came back home. We will all miss our St. George adventures, the yummy meals, and movie nights with grandma Mary Lynn. 



But don’t worry, I have much more to post about our time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment