Friday, October 25, 2019

St George- Days 3 and 4

Snow Canyon has been one of my favorite spots in St. George. I love the red mountains and the red, thin sand. The girls love it too and have a great time every time we go.


Grandma Mary Lynn brought a few gallons of water to wet the sand so the kids could build castles. We buried the kids in the sand, then we all had a sand ball fight. Playing is the sand it is so much fun!


I confess I wasn't ready to give the nice weather, the delicious food, the nice company, and all the fun we had all these days when it was time to come back home.

We had a wonderful Fall Break in St George, and we are grateful for grandma Mary Lynn who always hosts us with so much love.




Before leaving we made sure to have the kids paint pumpkins for grandma to put on her porch.

Bye-bye beautiful St. George and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment