Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Welcome October

Things have slowed down a little around here. These past two weeks were so busy, I am glad this week I'll be mostly home with just a few things to do outside the home.

Have I mentioned I am teaching Portuguese and English classes? I have two great students who come to my house a few days a week. It's been great and I am loving it! Besides that I've been doing a couple of other things to help raise money. Something wonderful might happen on these few coming weeks (soon I'll share the good news with all of you) and we will need the money.


I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. We are already in October! Soon we will be welcoming 2020. Oh boy!

The girls are excited for January when we will fly and meet the whole family in Florida. I confess I am pretty excited myself. It's been a long, long time since we saw my niece and nephew. They were here in 2011. We miss them so much!

Soon we will be celebrating Giovanna's 9th birthday. Last year my mom and my sister were here for her baptism. This year will be hard not having them with us. Isn't distance cruel?

No comments:

Post a Comment