Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Giovi’s birthday parties

October is here which means soon I’ll start working on Giovanna’s birthday party. This will be the last year I am throwing a party for her. She is getting bigger and phasing out birthday parties (sad face). Next year we will start new traditions to celebrate her special day (happy face). I am excited!

But for now we are thinking in two birthday parties in the same day- one in the morning for her friends from school and another one in the afternoon for friends-family. It should be simple since we will pretty much have movie and popcorn.

Our clubhouse has a white board. I’ll get a projector and have the kids bring their own blankets and pillows to watch a movie (to be decided). Then we’ll sing happy birthday and open presents. It doesn’t get easier than that.

The theme Giovi has picked this year is llama and I already have a zillion ideas to decorate. It will be super cute! I can’t wait! I have always dedicated myself to throw the best birthday parties I possibly can to my girls. They deserve it!

Giovi’s birthday parties throughout the years:









2015- Frozen




2017- Descendants 


2018- Pioneers


No comments:

Post a Comment