Friday, November 22, 2019

Harry Potter movie marathon


When I was sixteen years old my godmother gave me my very first Harry Potter book. It was the third book of the series- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (the best one in my opinion).

Although, I absolutely love Harry Potter, I am not a big fan of the movies as I am of the books. For some reason I always imagine a better story while reading the books..

One of these days Giovanna told me she is asking Santa for a Harry Potter wand. The funniest part is that she doesn't really know who Harry Potter is. 

I think this past Halloween she saw several friends from school wearing Harry Potter costumes and got interested in knowing who he is and what the story is about.

So today I am starting a Harry Potter movie marathon with Giovanna. I am so excited!!! I hope she loves it as much as I do. Fingers crossed!

And let the Marathon begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment