Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Pre Thanksgiving

My girls had a rough night. Bianca is sick with sore throat and fever, and Giovanna had stomachache and threw up. Giovanna had a chips and soda party at school and she ate way too much chips. Her vomit had a layer of pure oil (gross!). I don’t wonder why she was feeling so sick!


Since Bianca’s fever wasn’t going away and she’s been complaining her throat hurts for a while I decided to take her in to be checked. I have horror of my kids having a strep throat. The doctor sent Bibi’s swab sample from her throat to the lab and we should hear from them soon.

In the meantime I am just hoping the girls will feel better in time for Thanksgiving feast. Tomorrow we are driving to Lehi to spend Thanksgiving with the Matute family.

“The spirit of gratitude is always pleasant and satisfying because it carries with it a sense of helpfulness to others; it begets love and friendship, and engenders divine influence. Gratitude is said to be the memory of the heart”.

-Pres. Joseph F. Smith

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment