Monday, December 23, 2019

B&B Christmas

Our family spent this past weekend with the Britos. The girls baked and decorated Christmas cookies, we exchanged gifts, cooked Brazilian food, and played Christmas bingo. I love our traditional Bellinis&Britos get together right before Christmas. It is always a delight.




On Sunday we all attended sacrament meeting and enjoyed a beautiful Christmas program with songs and inspiring messages of our Savior Jesus Christ. I shared with Ale my thoughts about being in this earth to fulfill His purpose while finding happiness in our journey here.

I am genuinely excited to study the Book of Mormon starting December 30rd as a family. I am having a great feeling about it. It made me so good when I studied it a while ago! I know it will help our family a lot too.

“This Christmas, as the spirit of the season permeates our hearts, let us do something that expresses our feelings in an outward way, showing that we understand that the babe born in Bethlehem is the real Redeemer”.

-Gary E. Stevenson

Have you all a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment