Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas 2019

Bellini’s Christmas Eve:

Feast- Ale baked his tradition rolls and I tried a new recipe for the Turkey. We had Brazilian potato salad, rice, and homemade gravy. Everything was delicious. Then we had ice cream rolled in oven-toasted coconut and fudge on top. Yum.



Games- We played Christmas bingo with marshmallows and we tried Hedbanz (Thanks Clark family!) for the first time. We laughed so hard!


Cookies- This year we made the cookies to leave it for Santa. The girls mixed the ingredients, shaped them (with the only Halloween and Valentines cookie cutters I have), and decorated them. No Christmas cookies for Santa, but I am sure he appreciates the effort.



We also watched Christmas movies and had a beautiful CHISTmas message. On Christmas day the girls woke up to find tons of gifts under the tree (and everything white outside). Bianca was the first to find the pickle ornament daddy hid the night before on the Christmas tree granting her to open the first gift of Christmas.


I am so grateful for the beautiful family I have to spend the most wonderful time of the year with. I am grateful for my older brother, my savior and redeemer, and for His courage to come to this earth to pay the price so I could return to my Heavenly Father one day.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time with your loved ones. I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment