Monday, December 9, 2019

Frozen II

After five years, this weekend we went back to the movies to watch the much anticipated Frozen II. Giovanna was four years old when she went to the movies for the very first time to watch Frozen. Bianca wasn’t even born yet.

I must say I am not a big fan of Elsa and Anna, BUT Frozen II is really cute and way better than the previous one. I am not excited about the new songs either, except for “Into the Unknown” that I really like and it got stuck in my head (plus I kinda enjoy Panic! At the Disco).


After getting home and giving Bianca a shower and bed, Giovi and I watched a little bit of Harry Potter. We are almost done with our movie marathon. I’ll save the last movie from the series for next weekend when Ale flies to Vegas.

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment