Thursday, December 19, 2019

Happy Holidays

We finally wrote our letters to Santa. Once we were done we put the letters close to Twinkle so she could take them to Santa. What a nice little elf!




We also had a fun time at Giovanna’s school Christmas party. I helped by planning a Christmas bingo for her class. They also played other games and built a small gingerbread house. I got the idea for the bingo here.

I also prepared a little something for the girls to give to their teachers. I bought cute mugs and filled them up with candy canes, marshmallows, and a hot cocoa packet. What better way then a delicious hot cocoa to start Christmas break, right?



Then later on I baked a dutch apple pie the girls delivered to their friend from church who was home the entire week sick. I still have lots of apples, so I’ll bake more delicious pies to give to neighbors.

I absolutely love holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment