Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Red alert from the North Pole

So, today the girls woke up and started to look for Twinkle first thing in the morning. It took them a while to find Twinkle upside down in the flowers vase. In fact, Bianca was the one to spot her first  when I held her in my arms so she could see on top of the bookshelf.

They both got their cards and read it aloud. Each card was a warning from Santa himself about their not-so-good behavior lately. Giovanna was relieved it was just a warning, and she promised to work harder to be good. Bianca, well... we are still working with her.

I love this time of the year- the lights, the songs, the sweet spirit. Everything feels so warm and cozy. I also love that the girls believe in Christmas magic.


Next Saturday we’ll be performing at our ward’s Christmas dinner. I will play the innkeeper and the girls will play the shepherds. We will perform the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am excited.

Ale will be off to Vegas for the weekend, and we will be having the Brito girls over for a girls night. It will be so much fun. The girls can’t wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment