Friday, January 3, 2020

Answers to prayers

Every day I pray asking for opportunities to serve, and opportunities to share de gospel. I know there are people out there who are ready to hear and accept the gospel of Jesus Christ (like we were back in 2008).


Today I felt prompted to text hermana Ruiz, Relief Society first counselor, to know if any sister from our ward was going to bring dinner to hermana Calderon who just had a baby.

I was an answer to hermana Ruiz prayers. And hermana Calderon was an answer to my prayers. And perhaps hermana Ruiz and I were answers to hermana Calderon’s prayer.

Heavenly Father hears us. And He answers us. And He is ready to use us as instruments to bless one another’s lives. I have a strong testimony of that.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment