Friday, January 10, 2020

Home

Today after dropping off the girls at school I came back home to keep working on our beautiful t-shirts. I was supposed to catch a high fitness class at 9:30, but I was so focused on my task when I checked the time it was already past 10:00.

So I kept painting the shirts until it was time to pick up Bianca. After picking her up, I picked Miya up and I worked until 4:00. Then I cleaned the house which needed some major attention. Around 6:00 (and after a much deserved shower) I was ready to not-to-cook, so we had Cafe Rio for dinner.


At bedtime the girls decided they wanted to sleepover in our room. They brought all their blankets, stuffed animals, and pillows, and I let them. We cuddled to read a book. Giovanna picked 3 minutos de história do Ursinho Pooh- a cute book my mom gave her from Brazil when Giovi was a baby.

She helped me read it. I am so proud of Giovanna, and how she is able to speak, read and write in three languages! Her Portuguese is absolutely perfect.

Next week we are flying to Florida, and I can’t wait to enjoy a warmer weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment