Monday, January 27, 2020

Tutta Nostra Famiglia Reunion 2020

We are back from our family reunion in Florida. I am already missing my family, the sun, the palm trees, and our busy, fun days.


My sister put so much effort planning this reunion- what we should do in each day we were there, what parks to go, what attractions to attend, and getting fast passes for us so we didn't have to wait hours in line at Disney.

She put her heart into it so all of us could have a great time, and I am thankful for that. She is the best, and yes, we did have a wonderful time in Florida indeed! We visited Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and the beach!!!

I will be posting all about it!

* * * * * * * *

Highlights of the first day:

Meeting my niece and nephew. I can't believe how big they are! They are a delight and so much fun to be around. I am a proud auntie.



Family dinner. When we got in Florida my family was already there and surprised us with a delicious (and much needed) dinner. The table was beautifully set and for the first time in a long time we all sat down to have a meal together.


Bia. I finally got to hold my baby one more time. Words can't simply describe how much I love her and how proud I am of her. I am her biggest fan!

 Warm hugs. My nephew gives THE best hugs. And we don't even need to ask for one; he spontaneously comes and gives us a warm hug. My little Olaf!


Nighttime. Seeing all the kids playing and sleeping together warmed my heart. That was probably my favorite part of this trip.

I can't wait to tell you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment