Thursday, January 30, 2020

Tutta Nostra Famiglia at Sea World


I have to confess I had mixed feelings about Sea World. The dolphin and Orca shows were indeed beautiful, but equally sad. I felt guilty for being there having fun while being entertained by captive animals.





When we went back home we discussed about this type of industry and how Sea World started. I began to watch the documentary Black Fish, and it wasn't the best idea.




BUT they also have other super fun attractions like Sesame Street Land, which is really cute and pleasant. My mom, the girls and I spent a good amount of time there walking, watching the parade, and taking pictures with Elmo and Cookie Monster- my favorite!











 Then we finished our day at the sky tower. We watched the sun set while ascending 400 feet up. It was magnificent! It was the best way to close up our beautiful day together.




No comments:

Post a Comment