Monday, February 24, 2020

Giovi’s doctor appointment

Today Giovanna had doctor appointment with Dr. Wolf, the same one who helped me treat my anxiety. I scheduled this appointment for her because I needed a second opinion about Giovanna’s thyroid, her weight, and her difficulties at school.


Unfortunately, she said there is nothing it can be done about Giovi’s thyroid but watch. To help her gain weight Dr. Wolf suggested Pediasure between meals. And for her trouble learning she highly encouraged some therapy sessions. She is concerned Giovanna’s academic difficulties may be related to anxiety. 


I confess I am sad, concerned, and tired. Somedays I feel I am running a lot and accomplishing little. In fact, I think I could also use some therapy sessions.

The therapist office will be calling us this week to schedule Giovanna’s first session.

No comments:

Post a Comment