Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Piano lessons

I am happy to share I have started piano classes again. First time I took piano lessons I was in college, and at some point I didn’t have enough money (or time) for both, so I stopped piano. This year I’ve decided it was time to pick up from where I left off. 


I always say it’s never late to learn something new, BUT I confess I am felling like a fish out of water. Every time I go to class I see only little children going in and out. It’s funny. But I am enjoying it. 

My gang has been big supporters (Giovi loves listening to me play). And as much as I don’t plan to join an orchestra, I’ll be happy to be able to play a few classics to my family. And I can’t wait to that happen!

As soon as I am fine on my own, I will enroll Giovanna again.

No comments:

Post a Comment