Tuesday, March 31, 2020

FaceTime - quarantine day 16

I haven’t been sleeping very good these past days, and because of that I’ve been having hallucinations. I often ask Ale if he did or said something, and he answer is no. I guess this current troubled time is making everyone a little crazy.

In the morning, I received a message from a mom of one of Giovanna’s friends from school asking if her daughter could FaceTime Giovi.


Around 5pm June called her and they talked for a quite some time. They chat about what they’ve been doing for fun these days, about homework, and about how they miss school and each other. It was super cute!

While they were talking, Giovanna took pictures of June and her cute family. She learned that from her dad who, for some reason, always takes pictures whenever he is FaceTiming someone.

Than later, Mindy also FaceTimed me to see how we were doing. I think people have not used FaceTime as much as they are using it right now. But I am grateful for technology that allows us to still communicate and “socialize”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment