Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter 2020- quarantine day 27-29

Easter looked different this year. We did our traditional family egg hunt and other activities we usually do outside inside the house. But the girls had a lot of fun still.


In the morning, I prepared a special breakfast with delicious bunny pancakes. I also baked homemade bread for our sacrament meeting. I am not a very good baker, but this recipe is the only one that works for me. The bread is delicious.



Then later we dyed some eggs. This is one our favorite things to do on Easter time.




After their naps (yep, they still take naps), we did our indoor egg hunt. This time I changed things up a bit, and I hid a few eggs in certain spots. The girls ran to find them filled with candy and chocolate as we read the clues.

The last clue led to their Easter basked Easter bunny brings every year. They were so excited! It is so rewarding to see their little happy faces!


Around dinner time we sat the table for our Easter feast. Ale baked delicious salmon, and we had white rice, salmon, and salad. Then we took turns sharing what each one of us were thankful for.

This magnificent day came into a closing with our last lesson and activity about Jesus Christ triumph resurrection. We felt the Spirit so strong, Giovanna even cried (I only saw Giovi cry like that on her baptism).

I felt so deeply grateful for my life, my family, the gospel, and the infinite love my savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father have for me. 


It was a very special Easter. Definitely one to not forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment