Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Gratitude- quarantine day 65

Every day I wake up to find an inspiring message from my mom on my WhatsApp. Yesterday, she sent me a video about gratitude. It was a beautiful message, and after watching it I felt the urge to thank my Heavenly Father for everything I have, for my family, and my life.


Gratitude
(Joanna de Angelis)

“Gratitude for a life that inspires me, renews me, and gives me the chance to evolute every day. 

Gratitude for where I am now, because this place needs me and vice-versa.

Gratitude for all organs in my body for working in harmony and perfection.

Gratitude for my home, a place of refuge and comfort.

Gratitude for job opportunities, achievements, success, and evolution that opens up to me daily.

Gratitude for being able to honor my depths.

Gratitude for everything I have because it is fruit of my hard work.

Gratitude for all people who cross my path.

Gratitude for the people who have wronged me, allowing me to develop strength and courage to move forward.

Gratitude for those who did me well, making me feel loved and blessed.

Gratitude for all opportunities to reach financial and personal growth.

Gratitude for myself for finding gratitude in all people and in all things.

Gratitude for the entire universe that conspires in favor of each thought I have, and because of that I choose carefully what I think, what I say, and what I wish for.

Gratitude for the divine nature that lives in me, so that way I can spread light, love, and peace wherever I go.

Gratitude. Gratitude. Gratitude”.

Sunday scripture study 

No comments:

Post a Comment