Wednesday, May 20, 2020

One good thing- quarantine day 66

The weather this morning was chilly, the sky was gray, and even rained for like... two seconds. Rain here in Utah doesn’t last. And I really miss those thunderstorms back in Brazil. Some weeks it would rain for days non-stop.

Now I understand why the HOA says we are responsible for washing and cleaning after our children’s chalk from the ground. It never rains enough to wash the chalk away! 

Soon, they will open the pool, and the girls are so excited to go, but I am not sure if I’ll be able to take them as they want to. The HOA is only asking people to be six feet apart from each other while in the pool, and honestly I don’t want to be around other people right now, not even six feet apart.

But at the same time I cannot stay home anymore. This situation is been a lot discouraging, and some days I just feel like not getting up from bed.

Summer 2019

Yesterday, in an attempt to get out of the house I went to Target looking for pijamas. How surprised I was when I found out they weren’t letting people try clothes on. So, I left without the pijamas BUT I came back home with two new swimsuits. 

Since I had to buy them without trying them on, one of them didn’t fit me so today I went back to Target to exchange it. Of course, I wasn’t the only unfortunate one, and the exchange and return line was huge, plus I was sweating like a pig behind my mask. It was very frustrating.

It was even more frustrating when I decided to get a frosted lemonade at Chick Fil A to cool off and I immediately gave up after seeing a huge line of cars on the drive thru.

This virus is seriously driving me nuts. 

* * * * * * * 

One good thing about today: we left food for a family in need on their door’s steps. Giovanna rang the bell and we ran away. It felt so good to do some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment