Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother’s Day 2020- quarantine day 55-57

Giovanna planned a whole weekend of fun to celebrate mother’s day.


On Saturday, after breakfast us girls made friendship bracelets and we wore them all day long. We pretended they had special powers and we played around the buildings outside shouting words like “freeze” and such.  


In the afternoon, we played board games, dolls, then we finished our day with a nice picnic on the backyard. We spread our blanket under the pine tree and it was my favorite part of the nn

The sky was blue, the breeze was pleasant, and the smell coming from the pine tree was delicious. I enjoyed peace and quiet, and mostly safety.



I am so grateful for being safe with my family at home. We have everything we need, and I know this is not the reality for so many people out there. My heart aches for them.


On Sunday, Ale and the girls woke me up with breakfast in bed. They know I love breakfast in bed! They prepared pancakes in a shape of a heart with caramel syrup from Kneaders. (Bottom line: Ale makes THE best pancakes!).

Then the girls performed songs and poems for me. It was cute and hilarious.


I love being Giovi’s and Bibi’s mama. And I love my husband for respect, support, and appreciate my role as a mother. My family is my everything. With them I feel full.

No comments:

Post a Comment