Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Candies- Covid-19 day 191

 Guess where I found hidden candy in Bianca’s room?

 I am not sure if I laugh or cry.


We have been managing Bianca’s weight, since she (all of us) became sedentary after Covid-19 hit our lives in March. When she finished her tumbling, I wasn’t able to enroll her in the next class.

Even now they have opened classes again I don’t feel comfortable having her do it, specially with colder months ahead.


Because we are watching closely her food and sugar intake, sometimes she likes having sweets in her room, so she can eat them without supervision. So every now and then I inspect her room and move all candies I find into a jar in the kitchen.

Yesterday, while helping her clean her room I found candies from Marito’s birthday party everywhere in the Barbie’s doll house.

I will make sure to put them in the jar before she comes back from school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment