Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Beautiful Fall weather- Covid-19 day 248

 Today was a beautiful Fall day. The weather was pleasantly windy and crisp. I love this time of the year! It is supposed to be like this all week long, and I couldn't be more excited.


This weekend we will be meeting the Britos for a pre-Thanksgiving feast. With the whole Covid still going on and raising each day, I feel grateful for still being able to meet with a very, very limited number of people.

Also, we have great news to share!! (More on this later).

Other than that, we've been safe at home, my family in Brazil has been safe at home, the girls are doing great at school- parent/teacher conference will be happening this week, Ale's been working from home, and life has been good to us despite of everything that's been going on in the world. And for that, I am really, really grateful.

* * * * * * * * * * *

P.S. A couple of days ago I was feeling a little under the weather when I was surprised with this cute note under my bedroom door. I love my girls and the love they show me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment