Thursday, November 19, 2020

Childhood- Covid-19 day 249

Today Bianca didn’t have school due SEP Conference. We spent the day playing legos, cooking together, dancing in the living room, and watching shows and movie.


I love watching Bianca as she goes on her day playing, dancing, and singing. I love she is growing beautiful and healthy.

I remember some rough and sad parts of my childhood, and I am grateful my girls can grow in a warm, healthy environment.

My mom has always been a caring and loving mother. She was probably the best part of my childhood. And I am also grateful for everything she did and still does for us.

I am glad I got to pick such a wonderful mom even before coming to this earth. And I am glad the girls have picked me as their mama. 

I pray everyday to be able to give my very best to help my babies grow to become wonderful people who do good in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment