Thursday, March 25, 2021

Cowgirl- Covid-19 day 375


Bianca’s progress at horse back riding is amazing. She really loves horses and riding, and she is so good at it!

When we started with the lessons I knew her trainer was looking for a new place to move to. It turns out she has found it, and it is in Payson!

Payson is about half an hour from our home, and now I don’t know what to do. I am feeling inclined to drive to Payson once a week, just because I love Shauna’s methodology and respect for the horses.

OR I might try to find another good instructor a little closer from home. We’ll see. The only thing I am sure of is that this beautiful cowgirl of mine will keep riding horses.

* * * * * *

Covid-19 vaccine updates:

Ale and I are feeling great. It’s been over twenty-four hours since we got it and there’s no sign of fever, body ache, headache or tiredness. Our arms were a bit sore yesterday, but today we can barely feel anything. Apparently, we were one of the lucky ones who didn’t experience any side effects. Thank you goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment