Monday, May 17, 2021

Tulip Festival 2021- Covid-19 days 426-428

This past weekend the girls and I went to check the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.


I am positive that in another life I lived in the jungle. I absolutely love being around nature. It calms my heart, it recharges my battery, and it always feels like home to me.

The flowers in the Ashton Gardens are so pretty and smells so good! The soothing sound of the stream and the powerful sound of the waterfall are so relaxing!




I also love how they’ve improved things around the garden. My favorite part has sure become the The Light of the World Sculpture Garden, which displays 35 sculptures and 14 scenes of the life of Jesus Christ. It is so powerful!



The girls had a really great time. After the Gardens we had delicious ice cream at Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment