Monday, June 7, 2021

Almost 3.8- Covid-19 day 449

 Tomorrow I turn thirty eight. I am not sure if I like it, and I have asked family to congratulate me and celebrate me only in December when maybe I would be feeling better about myself and my life.


Things right now are in the air for our family. We have a couple of things going on that if work out they will be major changes in our lives (I will share all about it later).

But we have to WAIT. And this is hard for me. I am hoping by the end of the year things in our lives will be more concrete. It’s time.



Anyways, since tomorrow- my actual birthday- should be a busy day with work (Ale changed his schedule and he is working late afternoons), school and tests, the fam decided to take me for dinner today instead.

Of course my choice was Chili’s. It kinda became a tradition, since we only go there on my birthday. And I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment