Thursday, June 17, 2021

Blood Pressure- Covid-19 day 459


Today in our CNA class we learned how to take blood pressure. The other students seemed to know how to do it, but I am having a really hard time. 

Sometimes when I am talking blood pressure I don’t hear any heart beat at all. Sometimes I can only tell the diastolic BP, but never the systolic. 

My teacher says I will be able to hear a click sound for the systolic BP. But so far I will tell you it is not going good.

I even brought the school’s cuff and stethoscope to practice throughout the weekend. I have a blood pressure skill pass off on Tuesday and I am I not ready at all.

Other than that school has been great and I am really enjoying it. First weekend of July I start my very first clinical. I am excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment