Friday, July 2, 2021

Camping 2021- Covid-19 day 474

 Camping this year has finally happened. I was beyond excited to go, and having the Britos join us was definitely a plus.



I was also looking forward to use our new camping gear and see if our sleeping bags were warm and cozy. It turns out they are amazing! I have never slept so well in a tent.




I cooked homemade mac and cheese for us to have for dinner, hot dogs, and s’mores. I also pre-prepared pancakes dough to have for breakfast. 

Mindy also prepared some delicious camping food I want to try when we go camping again (hopefully one more time before summer ends).




We played games, sang and dance, enjoyed nature, and some peace and quiet. The kids had so much fun!


On the last day, after packing everything up, we stopped at the Bridal Veil Falls. Then we had delicious ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment