Monday, October 4, 2021

191st Semi-annual General Conference - Covid-19 day 576

General Conference came faster than I thought, and I confess I wasn’t ready. Every year I have Conference packs for the girls, and ice cream in the freezer for our traditional ice cream Sunday.


This year with Ale going to Italy on the weekend of Conference, and with my new job and all that comes with it, General Conference preparation was failed.

That makes me profoundly sad, because General Conference is my favorite weekend of the year. I like making it special for the kids and our family.


I am so grateful for our ward’s Primary Presidency. They are truly amazing, and left two Conference packets on our door for the girls.

I was able to watch the four sessions, but I feel I should watch it again, specially a few talks from the Saturday morning session and Sunday afternoon session.

No comments:

Post a Comment