Monday, October 17, 2022

Pumpkin carving

Bianca’s been reminding us every day we need to buy our pumpkins to carve/paint them. So this past Saturday we finally drove to Trader’s Joe to buy them.



I like buying our pumpkins there because they have a good variety for reasonable prices. Plus, I always end up buying some goodies. And yes, we do love their mini shopping carts too.


This year, each of us came up with different ideas for our pumpkin carving. Ale bought a mini one and carved Slash (like every year, haha). Giovanna carved and painted a cat. Bianca painted hers with several layers of different colors, and ended up with a black sparkly pumpkin. I tried to build a little fairy cottage. 





We had so much fun! This is Bianca's favorite Halloween activity. I am so happy I have children to share these moments with!

No comments:

Post a Comment