Thursday, June 15, 2023

Dentist appointment

Ale scheduled a routine dental visit for the girls and didn't remember that their dentist is only in the office on Mondays. I don't like have their teeth checked by a different dentist because their actual dentist has known them since their very first visit to the office.

This visit turned out to be very frustrating. The dentist kept talking to his assistant while I was just there watching without understanding the technical terms he was using to talk about my kids. Then he started telling me how the girls will need to have braces placed and teeth pulled out, which scared the heck of them. He was very unprofessional and not thoughtful at all.

Since Children's Corner Pediatric dentistry became Burg Children's Dentistry things are not the same, and this last appointment was a turning point for us. I scheduled another appointment for the girls at Barry Family Dental where Ale and I go to. If everything goes well, the girls will start being seeing there, which is sad because they've been going to Corner Pediatric since 2017, but I much rather go a family owned dental office than to a chain business.


After their appointment we decided to have picnic at the park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment