Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Grand America

My besties surprised me with a night at Grand America for my 40th birthday. It was a spectacular experience! After living in Utah for the past over fifteen year, this was my first time at the Grand.


Day 1. We had dinner at Laurel Brasserie & Bar. I can't tell enough how wonderful their cuisine is! I am probably going back to Grand America just to dine at their restaurant.



We started with fresh bread and burrata & prosciutto- kale walnut pesto, arugula, and golden raisin. Delicious! Then we had grilled rib eye steak topped with the best creamed spinach and bordelaise sauce, and the best handcrafted potato gnocchi with toasted pistachio pesto, broccolini, fennel pollen, and pecorino cheese. 

I ordered an alcohol free spiced ginger-lime fizz- seedlip spice, lime, and ginger beer. It was perfect to accompany our delicious dinner.

We finish our dinner with toffee bread pudding for dessert and a special birthday brownie!

During dinner we all said what we love the most about each other. It was such a tender moment. I love my girls so much and I feel so lucky to have them in my life!


After dinner we headed to the indoor pool and hot tub just because we can! Ha! We also did some skin care and face masks after a long and relaxing bath. 

Day 2. Pool time! In the morning we got down to the pool to swim a bit before leaving the hotel. It was so relaxing! After check out we met with family for breakfast. 



Thank you Mindy, Mell, and Larissa for making my 4.0 birthday so special! I love you all!

P.S. Let's do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment