Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year!

I can't believe we are starting a brand new year. Time has been flying since I started school (which is good I guess?). This year I was scheduled to work New Year's eve and New Year's day, so while Ale and the girls drove up to Salt Lake to spend the night with the Britos, I headed to the hospital. 

New Years is my least favorite Holiday to be working. I just like the idea of starting my year surrounded by family and friends partying and dancing all night long. But I was able to Facetime them at midnight and virtually hug them. 

I was also able to see some fireworks through the windows from my unit. Each employee brought something to share for a taco bar and we had dinner together. It was cute. BUT I am glad I won't have to work over New Years in 2024. Hurray! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment