Saturday, June 1, 2024

Bike ride

Summer break is here and I am already feeling guilty for having the girls inside the house because I am drowning in homework, exams, work, and other responsibilities. 


But today I took 2 hours from my busyness to go out with the girls. We drove to my favorite place to go for bike rides- the park right next to Riverwoods mall in Provo. It is such a beautiful and peaceful place! And I am glad my Canvas was not opening my teacher’s recorded lecture that I was planning to listen to so I could actually take a real break.

The girls went around a few times while I walked right behind them. The weather was perfect with beautiful blue sky, shade and gentle breeze coming from the trees, and the soothing sound of the Provo river. How I love nature!


Before heading back home we stopped at Menchie’s for ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment