Monday, June 10, 2024

Girl's camp 2024

Giovi is off to Girl's camp, and Bianca is already missing her big sissy.


For some reason, there is cellphone signal at the campsite and Bianca's been talking to Giovi every night before bedtime. As soon as Giovi got up to the mountains she started a really bad allergy reaction. She called me to say she had forgotten her antihistamine medication. 

In other times I would've driven there to take the medication. I even considered driving all the way there, but I had a meeting scheduled plus work later on. I told her to hang in there and I asked one of the sisters who happened to be going their way to take the meds to Giovi.

Anyways, she is having a blast. I love girls camp and I love Giovi is having the same opportunity I had when I was her age (well, a little older) to have fun with friends and grow her testimony of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment