Monday, October 14, 2019

Pumpkin Bash

We attended the EdgeHomes Pumpkin Bash this weekend and I was so impressed by how well organized it was. Events like that are usually crowded, and chaotic, and very tiring, but this one was so good we were literally the last ones to leave.



I pre-registered for this event, so when we got there I just had to give my name at the entrance and they gave each one of us a punch card for food from different food trucks to choose, drink, dessert, and a pumpkin to take home. Plus, they had several types of bouncers the kids could jump for free.

I confess I wasn’t excited to drive to South Jordan where the party took place, but I was so happy we did it. It was worthy every mile. And next year we are coming back for more! (They do it every year. Hooray!).



No comments:

Post a Comment