Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Adele ft. Giovanna @Live

My daughter is only three years old but she loves Adele. Her favorite song is Set Fire to the Rain. When she was one year old she used to clap her little hands at the end of each song of the Live at the Royal Albert Hall album. It was the cutest thing!

In the evening Giovanna wanted to watch the Live at the Royal Albert Hall DVD. My little girl is so girly. As soon as Adele got on stage Giovanna started to talk about her nails, rings and her pretty dress. 



She applauded and sang along throughout the concert. She even wanted to be there seating with the crowd. I told her: "You can't!". Then she replied: "Okay, let's wait for the lady stand up so Giovanna can have a turn". This kid cracks me up!

On the DVD once the concert is over Adele gets in the car and waves bye-bye. Giovanna waves back and asks: "Where is she going?" I say: "She is going to bed and so do you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment