Thursday, November 16, 2017

Prayer

Ale and I have been married for nine years. All these years we've been learning and growing with a variety of situations we have to face. We love our Lord and we trust Him. We pray, we read the scriptures, we fulfill our church callings, and we teach our children the path of rightness and virtue.

But I can't remember a day we knelt together as a couple and offered Heavenly Father a prayer. Although we believe in the power of prayer and we pray as a family and individually every day, we never actually prayed as a couple. 

Yesterday, we compromised ourselves to no matter what is going on in our lives, we will find a quiet place and we will kneel together in humble prayer. We will thank Heavenly Father for so many blessings He has given us, we will plead for His light and guidance, and we will keep our faith.


I am grateful for repentance and second chances. I know our Savior Jesus Christ died for us so we could repent from our wrong doings, and make things right. I know Heavenly Father loves each one of us and wants us to be happy. He wants us to love Him and trust Him because He knows what's best for us.

He's been wonderful to our family, and despite all trials we've been facing I can see His loving hands through small miracles happening daily in our lives.

I am also grateful for beautiful members of the church around the world who set example of faith and inspire me to be the best version of myself. We are not perfect, but we can be perfected in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment