Thursday, February 1, 2018

Riding Free

A few weeks ago we discovered Spirit - riding free on Netflix. It is a series based on the 2002 movie Spirit - which I have never watched. 

Bianca, who absolutely loves animals, is obsessed with the series and asks to watch it every day after taking her sister to school. She also named all her horses Spirit. I don't judge her- the series is really cute, and we always sit down together to watch it.


It doesn't come as a surprise to me how much Bianca loves this show since her and Spirit relate in so many ways- they are both leaders, courageous, fearless, and at the same time loving and caring.

I love this age. It can be challenging but also really rewarding. I remember when I used to sit down with Giovanna to watch Sofia the first. It was her favorite show. I miss those times. It is sad they have to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment