Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hotel Transylvania

Hotel Transylvania is one of my favorite movies, and it is the one we watch every Halloween. So when Hotel Transylvania 3 was announced I was super excited to go with the whole family. I was waiting for a free day since I've been working everyday, but past weekend one of Giovanna's friends asked if I would let her go to the movies to watch Hotel Transylvania with her along with other few kids.


I confess my first thought was to say "No", but I just decided to talk to Ale about it first then call her mom later. Later that day I called them to say Giovanna would join them to the movies.

We might still go with Bianca as soon as Giovi starts school, or we might go one of these next few days and just take her with us. But I already told her she cannot spoil one single part of the movie! I didn't even ask about it when she got back home. I just wanted to know if she had a good time, which she replied with a YES and a big smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment